- 28th August 1970 : I was born in Milan
- March 1994: I got my degree at the Catholic University of Milan (Modern Foreign Languages : Quotation: 110 e lode/110)
- Mai 1995 – February 1997 : I worked as employee for the transport Company Schenker Italiana S.p.A. (International Fairs Department).
- 1995: I got the licence as a registered tourist guide of Milan and Monza – Brianza in English and German .
- 1995-1997 : I started working as a registered tourist guide of Milan on the week-ends.
- 1997 : I got the licence to work as a registered tourist guide of Bergamo in English and German .
- 1997: I got the licence to work as a registered tour leader with English and German-speaking groups.
- March 1997 : I started working as a professional guide in Milan, Bergamo, Monza –Brianza and as a tour leader all over Lombardy.
- 1997-2000: I was one of the 5 members of the board of directors of “Centro guide Milano”.
- 7 th September 2000 : I got married
- 24th October 2001: my first son Mattia was born
- 4th November 2003 : my daughter Arianna was born
- 27th November 2007 : my son Mariano was born
- Not that I stopped working or learning … I really love my beautiful job …. But of course I took it easier …
- 2009: I got the licence to work as a tourist guide of Milan in Spanish language.
- 2009: I attended a 12 hours course, organized by the association A.I.A.S., to guide physically or mentally disabled persons.
- 2011 : I attended a 9 hours course regarding art-restoration (organized by the Associazione Secco Suardo).
- April 2015 : I got the licence as a registered tourist guide of Como and Como Lake in English, German, Spanish and French .
- Since 2015 I’m a registered National Tourist Guide.
- From May 2015 to October 2015 I worked also as Tourist Guide at the Universal Exhibition Expo Milan 2015.
- Since 1995 I am a member of “Centro Guide Milano” , the main tourist guide association of Milan.
- Since 1997 I am a member of A.N.G.T. , the main Italian guides’ association.
I have been working with big groups, incentives, families or small groups of friends; I have been working with old, young , middle-age people. I think it would be too boring for you to read all the travel agencies I worked with in 16 years of career …. But I like to mention that I’m still working as a free lance with :
Autostradale (Tour Look –Mi) and Zani Viaggi (Grand Tour Milan),which are the 2 main companies organizing the tour of Milan every single day (except Monday!).